Thursday 26 February 2015

self introduction(frank)

hello,everyone,my name is yu lin .English name is Frank,I am student of the eap 2 class student now .
I came from china,wenzhou. which is a warm place .my father is a business man .my mother is a servant civil .they have been married 20 years .
In 2012-2014,I was a college student ,my major is International business,and been here, I want to get BIB .I have been working company for two months after college entrance eamination .
I came here to learn eap2 course because I want to know surroundings about new zealand. and see amazing classmate,I expect to learning about business ,and increase my Englsih skills, that is what I want to achieve at the end of it.
By the way , my interesting is playing basketball ,watching movie ,reading book.I wish we can be good friends.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Frank,
    You have a chance to compare your writing with the rest of the class.
    Could you please do self correction, as the text is full of basic errors?
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete