Saturday 21 February 2015

Self introduction(Dan)

Hello everyone,my name is Dan,I come from China.Let me introduce my family.We have three members in my family,my father,my mother and me.My father is a doctor and my mother is running personal business.I love them not only because they bring me up but also give me freedom.So I have a very happy and healthy childhood.Freedom makes me outgoing and extremely independent,thank them for their special education.

In my kindergarten time,I was not as smart as other children.I begin to speak clearly when I was three or four years old. Maybe I have lower comprehensive capacity .By now,when a Chinese speak to me with an  informal accent I cannot known what he said while my friend can understand it. When I was about 8 years old,I became smart and outgoing.I can tell many countries name and recite hundreds of poems.For my senior high school time ,I was an excellent student at first time ,but I cannot adapt to traditional Chinese teaching style,it makes me feel tired and sleepy a whole day.Definitely I didn't enter a famous university in China,but I can do my favorite things at the university time,and I achieved excellent grade .I also have some working experience at that time ,been a tour guide and housekeeper.Internships are very hard to insist,but I think I did them perfectly.It makes me more mature and keen to dealing with relationships.

I enter the EAP 2 class,because I should do some prepare for my major study.It will help me develop academical thinking and presentation skills.Definitely I can benefit from this course for a long instance s study.After that ,I will enter the graduate of diploma for tourism management course.

I have enormous of hobbies,especially outdoor activities.I enjoy  climbing,camping,cycling,and any outdoor activities.It makes me more strong and attractive,and I enjoy cooking  and tidying room ,because it makes me look like a warm boy.



 

1 comment:

  1. Good pictures , Dan! This draft is better structured than that you sent to my email. Welcome to class!

    ReplyDelete