Saturday 21 February 2015

Self introduction Irene


Hello Everyone…
My name is Irene Nuraena Ratna Andrini. You can call me Irene...
I am very grateful to meet you all in this class, EAP 2. This class was very exciting and fun. Hopefully we all can finish this class well and achieve our goals further.

Now, I would like to introduce myself to you… 

I am from Jakarta, Indonesia. I am a mother of 2 children. Those kids are very sweet. They are my passion to continue to learn. Currently, both of my children are still living in Jakarta with my mother. I really miss them, and want to be able to be together again.

Since childhood, I have always been required to study hard. My father put me into a very good senior high school in Jakarta; Santa Ursula Catholic Girl School.  And that's why I managed to be accepted in one of the Best University in Indonesia; University of Indonesia. Thank you to my Dad ;)

I went into a major that I liked: Communication. And after graduated from collage, I was accepted at one of the best Multinational Advertising in Jakarta; LOWE World Wide, as an Eccount Executive. I am very grateful and excited. After several years of working in LOWE, another multinational advertising agency, Mccann Erickson Advertising Indonesia offered me a better position, as an Account Manager. And I accepted it with a great pleasure.

The longer I studied advertising, the more I realized that this is a job that I love.  I learned so many aspects, such as: how to implement creativity, branding, visual communication and communication strategy in to a work that could affect the audience. Therefore now, after I resigned from Mccann Erickson, I built a small advertising agency with some friends.  This agency is still very young. There are still many obstacles and mistakes. But we must have the courage to start… Therefore I really want to be able to pass this EAP2.  And continue to learn to pursue Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration.

As we all know, advertising is closely related to creativity and art. Unfortunately my hobby is also not far from those two things. I like painting, and really love to create everything related to Crafting and Art. Therefore to express my hobby, in Jakarta I gather some friends and make communities 'Kids Art Day'. I do hope with 'Kids Art Day', I can inspire children not only to be able to play games, but can have a hobby through simple things that make them be able to express their creativity, and get together with friends as well as interact more with each other.

Finally, thank you for your time... to read a little story about me...
Hope we all together can pass this class well and at the end we can make our dream come true...

Regards
Irene









2 comments:

  1. Welcome to class, Irene! Being a mother myself, I totally understand how you feel now.. However, further studies would benefit both you and your family and make your children very proud. So, I wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tanya...
    Thank you so much for your support. That's means a lot to me...
    I really want to pass this EAP Class. So i can continue to PGDBA program. And finally I can get a job here, and take along my kids to live with me in NZ... :)

    ReplyDelete