Saturday 21 February 2015

Self Introduction(Eric)

 Hello,everyone.My name is Eric.I have been in New Zealand for 3 months.I have a nice family in China.My parents love me very much.But they want me have a good future so they send me to overseas.
  When I finished high school,I went to Shanghai Civil Avation College.This is a good college in Shanghai because we could learn some skills about our works.Finally I got a nice score to finish my study and I went to Hongqiao International Airport.My job was security check.This wasn't a easy job because a lot of bad guys wanted to do some crazy things.My responsibility was check passenger's passport and luggage's.This was boring and tired.Someone often made you feel very angry.So one day I decided to have a trip to NZ.In Queens-town,I was fascinated by the scenery here.Then my father made a decision.He sent me to NZ for study.
  Since I cam to New Zealand,I found I need a nice listening and speaking.So I joined EAP2 class to practice my English skills.I hope I can speak with others fluently.My course is Graduate Diploma of Tourism.This course need nice listening and speaking.So I believe I can learn a lot from EAP2 class.
  I like play basketball and some exciting sports like skydiving,climbing and bungee.I think we are young people, so we just do all the things which we can't do that after 20 years.We should be brave because we have a long time.I hope this year I can have a skydiving in Queens-town this year.
                                                                                                                                          
                                                                                                                                          Eric

1 comment:

  1. You are a thrill seeker, Eric! Wonderful photos. I am sure you will eventually make your parents very proud ! Welcome to class.

    ReplyDelete