Saturday 21 February 2015

Self Introduction (Du)

Hello, everyone. My name is Du Rui, I am from China, and my hometown is Xin Zhou. This is a small and beautiful city in North China. My hometown has a word-famous place, the name is Mount Wutai. Mount Wutai is the Sacred Mountains in Chinese Buddhism. There are a lot of important monasteries and temples. In 2009, Mt Wutai was named a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Welcome to my hometown, everybody.

Firstly, we are a very happy family of three, my parents and me. I am an only child of my parents. My father is a civil official at the government. My mother has retired. My mother is good at cooking; therefore, I really like my mother’s cooking. After graduating from high school, I went to Beijing to study for three years in Capital Normal University. I majored in Financial Services at university. When I finished all college courses, I got a certificate of Higher National Diploma (HND) by Sottish Qualifications Authority (SQA).

Secondly, I plan to study for Bachelor of International Business (BIB) in AIS. I believe English for Academic Purposes (EAP) courses will be beneficial to BIB courses. Therefore, I had already finished EAP1 course, and now I am studying in EAP2 class.

Finally, my interest is playing to computer games, and I like the Internet to gather information. Sometimes I like to go out drinking with friends.

Thanks for your attention.

Du Rui

1 comment:

  1. It is a very honest writing Du! I know you are a funny person, but with deep thinking. Welcome to class,

    ReplyDelete