Saturday 21 February 2015

self-introduction-Jessie



Helloeveryone

My name is Zhang Leisi, but you guys can call me Jessie. I am very glad to join in EAP2 class. It is my pleasure to study with you guys.

First at all, I would like to introduce my family. I come from China, and my hometown is Liaoning province. But my parents now live in Sichuan province, which is in the Southwest of China. I am the only child in my family, so that my parents encourage me to improve my communicate skill to make more friends. That might be the reason now I am an outgoing girl. They always support my idea and give me a chance to try by myself, I can do almost everything which I was interested in. I am very happy to listen to their advice. I love my family.

I am graduate from Tianjin Engineering Technical Institute in China, and have already completed a degree in Engineering Budget. As we know, there is a significant increase of population in China, so that the requirement of housing even more fierce. That is the reason why I hope to continue tertiary education for the future development, so that I came to New Zealand.

It is my first time to go abroad for studying, and I found it is difficult for me to get 6.0 in the IELTS test, so that I chose to study EAP2 course to make it easy to get in my major course. And also I heard that I need to do the presentation and write essay in the major course,I have never try those before, this is also the reason why I think I must study in EAP2 class, it will be helpful in my future. I hope I can pass the final exam to enter my major course and also the most important thing for me is I can write an essay easily and I can be relaxed instead of being nerves during presentation time.

I used to be an artistic student for a long time, I am interested in music since I was a child. I studied electronic organ when I was 5 years old, 2 years later I studied to play the piano for 1 year. Finally I gave up all those things and chose to learn play Guzheng, a kind of traditional Chinese 21 stringed plucked instrument and got the highest level in the professional test during the following 5 years. Now I still love music, and interested in all types of musical instrument. And also I would like to play computer games during weekends, my favorite game is World of Warcraft. I would like to share my personal interest with you guys, and I hope we can become friends during the course.

Thanks for reading my introduction, best wishes for everyone.

Jessie

22nd February, 2015

2 comments:

  1. You are a very smart girl Jessie, and this reflects in your writing . Welcome to class. I am sure you will succeed.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi jessie, nice to know more about you... i really enjoy being your class mate, especially as a team ;). Yes like Tanya said, you are very smart ;)... and out going person... i like you jessie...
    hope we can pass this EAP class well... so we can make our dream come true... Do.Pray. Hope ;)

    ReplyDelete