Saturday 21 February 2015

Self-Introduction (An Gan)

Hello, everyone. My name is Gan An, and I come from China. My hometown where is in the east of China is the old but modern city -XuZhou. I have a little sister who is looked after by my parents, and three cute dogs live in my domestic home. They accompanied me during my summer holiday when I went back to China.

Before going abroad, my life is very common. My main mission is industriously study, and studying is for exam. I do not have time to do everything expert study. When I started my high school, I had to study from 6 a.m until 9 p.m, and even weekend. Therefore, I came to here to finish my high school firstly, and I studied at Wanganui High School. Then I spent nearly two years to got the Diploma of Business. However, I never find a job, so I do not have work experiences.

I would like to go to learn the Bachelor of International Business; consequently, I decided to do this EAP2 course. I think it can help me to improve my academic English skills.

I like travailing and surf the Internet. New Zealand is a good country to travel, so I have traveled quite a few beautiful places. 

1 comment:

  1. Knowledge of local culture is your advantage, Gan. I hope you will fulfill your dreams!! Just be careful with spelling, you can always use automatic spellcheck.

    ReplyDelete