Saturday 21 February 2015

Self introduction (Angela)

Hello everyone,

My name is Angela, I am very pleasure to study with you all in a same class, and I wish we all could get good marks for the future study.

I would like to introduce myself to you.
I have a lovely daughter who is only 11 months in China. Now she is learning to talk during this stage, there is lots of interesting news from her every day, I miss her very much and I really hope I can reunite with her soon.

I graduated from the University of South Australia and got the Master Degree of Professional Accounting in 08/2011, and I obtained the Bachelor Degree in International Trade and Economics from China in 07/2018. Besides, I have 3 years working experiences related to the accounting filed.

My first job was in a large accounting firm. I was sent to provide services in the Financial Department of China Petrochemical Corporation. My main job was book keeping, invoice issuing and management, maintaining the bank record and performing the bank reconciliation.

My second job was in a foreign investment enterprise named Greatview Aspetic Packaging Company. It is listed on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, which is the second largest supplier of roll-fed aseptic packaging material globally. I was working in the Financial Department. In here my main job was responsible for preparing the payment to suppliers though the different international trade settlement mode, and preparing the relevant report daily and monthly. Assisting in the annual audit and the internal audit were also my duties.

My last job was in the Financial Department of Lenovo Headquarters. I was responsible for supporting the monthly closing for the Europe Accounting Department. I did not work here for so long time as I got the student visa from the New Zealand Immigration. Although working in the Lenovo is a precious opportunities, I think earn more qualification and improve the personal competence when I am still young was much more important than my current salary, hence, I resigned my job. I believe my current learning could be beneficial to my future career and promotion.

I am attending the EAP2 class for two reasons.
Firstly, I hope to improve my English greatly from here, especially for expansion of my business vocabularies and the improvement of English listening and speaking. After I studied here for one week, I believe that the EAP2 class could help me to achieve my purpose and it is really quite useful.

Secondly, study EAP2 could be a bridge to the Postgraduate Diploma Program. It is undoubted that there are numbers of writing and critical thinking in the University. Students attending the EAP2 class could learn some essential ability for the future study. I am sure that I decide to study EAP2 class is a wise choice, and I will be easily to adapt to the university study after I finished the EAP2 here.

Finally, I would like to introduce my interest and hobbies to you. I have started to study playing piano when I was a little child. Therefore I am really good at playing the music.  I also obtained lots of certificate of honor before. I will be very happy that I can play the music for you if we have the chance.

Thank you for your time and wish we all best for the further study.
Regards


Angela

2 comments:

  1. Angela, you are a very intelligent and highly experienced young lady. Thank you for your thorough introduction ! Well written.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angela, It is nice to know you more through your introduction story... And I found that we have the same reason why we take EAP2 Class; as a foundation to our next program, PGDBA. Hope we all can pass this class well, and hopefully we can get a good job in NZ, so we can bring our kids reunite with us... best wishes to all of us ;)

    ReplyDelete