Saturday 21 February 2015

Self introduction-Leanne2202

Dear all,

I’d like to take this opportunity to introduce myself who is a forthright lady from Bei Jing of China .

You can call me ‘Leanne’ or ‘Li Yan’. They have a similar pronunciation. The origin of the name ‘Leanne’ is: one couple, Leo and Anne, have a daughter. They really love their child; consequently, they give him a name Leo + Anne, Leanne. However, it is not my story of the name. My English name is just from pronunciation of my Chinese name.

Firstly, let me introduce my family that is the most important part in my life. My lovely daughter grows up with me, and my husband pays more attentions and time for us. We always travel abroad together because I fancy traveling. In my hometown, swimming pool and children’s playground are places we often to go due to favorites of my daughter.

Secondly, I have a long work experience of my job. I worked in a Singapore’s company as Human Resource Director, and managed 3 department that are HR, Admin and IT department. This is my last job in China. There are many interesting business in my company. We help our customers to organize their conferences, provide creative slogans and proposals, and others business. This is a dynamic team.

However, now, I come to New Zealand for my studies. In the days of my past, I never had been in the Pacific. New Zealand scenery and creative culture attracts me deeply. Meanwhile, considering my work experience, vocational development and my fancy, I choose to study tourism management in New Zealand. Nevertheless, I need to pass EAPII at first. At the same time, EAPII can bring me a lot of useful knowledge; for example, how does I success in presentation, search helpful references, and achieve subjects.

Finally, I love diving, travelling, and playing violin and piano. If you have same hobbies or interests with me, welcome you to take those with me.

Best Regards,


Leanne

1 comment:

  1. You are definitely a very experienced member of our class, Leanne ! Welcome and all the best for the future studies.

    ReplyDelete